Wednesday 5 September 2012

All About Me

I joined a wonderful group of inspired writers about three months ago.  We each published our works on Amazon.com in the Kindle Store on 1 September 2012.

I love a good laugh and I love a good joke.  Mostly I love a good story.  But I found writing a novel to be quite complex.  I lost the plot (literally) and the characters took on a life of their own; some of them just irritating me no end!

So I went back to the drawing board and wrote a memoir.

I'd love for you to go take a look at it in the Amazon store and read the 'click to look inside" section.
And then, if you would, please leave a comment and a 'like' if you liked it.

So appreciated!

So here's the link.
http://www.amazon.com/Kaleidoscope-ebook/dp/B0095612YS/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1346837350&sr=8-18&keywords=Rosema

By the way - typical blonde that I am, when uploading it, I put hubby Peter as the author... why?  I have no idea!  But the good news is, if you don't like it, then he's to blame!  Hahahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment