Monday 3 September 2012

Monthly Project Club September 2012

HAPPY SPRING DAY! To those in the Southern Hemisphere!  I do hope it was a great day for you.

I spent the day trying to upload the new Monthly Project Club to www.sewnsew.co.za but, being blonde, it took me a while to figure out why I couldn't access my data... my son had removed my hard drive which I store it all on!  He's a typical IT guy - puts things in, takes 'em out and never remembers to warn me. 
Anyway, I managed to, at least, send a note to my members explaining that it was available for download :)  and so far, touch wood (hand on head), no-one's sent me an email saying 'where's my project then?'

Using mola inspired designs

So, here it is... and what do you think? 
If you'd like to see more, click on the photo - it'll take you to www.sewnsew.co.za's projects.

Please leave a comment for me - I love knowing what others think of my work.  I also take constructive criticism very well ... it's for my own benefit... so hit me, friends!
Happy sewing!
Trisch
PS: If you want to learn how to dye your own fabric (like the blue in the project), click here

No comments:

Post a Comment